|Location:||North Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our successful residential developing company is in need for an experienced Property Accountant in our corporate office located in North Little Rock. |
RichSmith Management is an equal opportunity employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc
1. Manage cash flow of portfolio of properties assigned;
2. Reconcile bank accounts and loan statements monthly
3. Review and approve invoices weekly verifying proper allocation per the standard chart of accounts and manage the processing of payments
4. Ensure that loan payments, reserves, taxes and insurance are properly recorded and paid as scheduled
5. Assist Community Directors and Regional Directors with Onesite reports and ledgers for month end closing of Leasing & Rents
6. Prepare month end financial statements using the Financial Review Checklist by scheduled due date
7. Manage the processing of Final Account Statements/refunds and collections according to established procedures
8. Prepare Replacement Reserve Requests quarterly
9. Other accounting duties as assigned
|Qualifications:||Four year college degree in accounting desired but not required. High school diploma or equivalent required... |
3-5 years previous experience in related field.
experience in Microsoft, Word, Outlook, accounting systems and payroll systems.
Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
Strong mathematical skills to include ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
Ability to resolve practical problems and apply common sense understanding.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
Ability to respond promptly and resolve common inquiries or complaints from customers and members of the business community. . Will have high level of people skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
Will need excellent organization skills so you can prioritize large volumes of information and work load.
Work independently and within a team on special projects as assigned by supervisor.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.