|Location:||North Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||The Villas of North Little Rock |
|Description:||Porter/Groundskeeper needed for our apartment communities in North Little Rock.|
The Porter/Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness and curb appeal of the community including the grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other common areas of the community. Groundskeeper will also assist in the preparation of vacant apartments for move-in by new residents, and in completing resident requests for service as directed by the Community Director. Prior maintenance experience required!
RichSmith Management is an equal opportunity employer. All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc.
|Duties:||Responsibilities include: |
• Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the community in line with the established standards including the grounds, building exteriors, (power washing) breezeways, leasing office, pools, amenities and other common areas.
• Responsible for complying with company and community operating and safety policies and procedures and for adhering to federal state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community.
• Will be available to walk the grounds and deliver notices to all apartments.
• Responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
• Assists in preventative maintenance tasks such as HVAC filter changes, storm drain and sewer clean out, and lubricating, oiling, greasing, and checking mechanical systems.
• Assists with landscaping for the community.
|Qualifications:||A team player with a positive attitude is a must.|
1. At least one year of experience in this field. Including maintenance experience!
2. The willingness to deliver excellent customer service as an important part of the community team providing a high quality living environment.
3. Criminal background check is required and reliable transportation with proof of insurance is preferred.
• Must be able to lift objects up to 100 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, stoop and twist into small areas
• Must be able to bend forward when picking up objects from ground, etc.
• Must be able to reach overhead for extended period of time.
• Must be able to work outside for extended length of time
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.