|Location:||North Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our successful residential developing company is in need for an experienced Receptionist in our corporate office. |
All of our full-time positions offer a complete benefit package that includes a full range of insurance options, flexible spending accounts, 401K, paid holidays, etc.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm
|Duties:||• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable or take a message based on direction.|
• Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
• Drafting and editing correspondence as requested by supervisor.
• Sorting and stamping incoming mail-making sure mail reaches proper location/department.
• Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
• Processing large mailings as requested.
• Processing and logging Federal Express shipping.
• Faxing documents as requested.
• Assisting department heads with any general administrative assistance as directed by supervisor.
• Will be working on some confidential information so confidentiality is extremely important.
|Qualifications:||• High School Graduate or equivalent (GED). |
• 2 years experience in clerical position.
• At least 1 year experience with multiline phone systems.
•Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
•Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
•Basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills.
•Ability to operate basic office equipment such as, computers, copiers, printers, etc.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.